How do I print from my Android phone to my HP wireless printer?
Wireless printers are the future. Now you can print from not only your laptop or computer but your smartphone too, making it easier for you to print documents without a fuss. One printer company that has stood out in terms of excellence when it comes to wireless printing, HP.
In today’s blog, we are going to discuss how you can print wirelessly with your android/mac/IOS.
1. How to use HP printer on android for wireless printing
- Click on the HP print app icon from the application menu.
- Check if the HP printer is set and select the type of print that you want.
- Select the item that you want to print.
- You can make changes if you are printing a photo.
- Click on print and configure the print settings.
- You will have the document as per your needs.
2. How to use HP printer on IOS devices for wireless printing
- Open the print app and select the type of print that you want.
- Give access to the printer of your documents and photos by tapping on ok.
- Select the picture and edit it if you want any changes, click on done once you’ve edited the photo.
- Click on print to have your photo.
3. How to use HP printer on mac for wireless printing
- Click on the app and then click on the tile to print.
- Select from the "print pictures" or "print documents" tile.
- Select and click on print.
- Configure the print settings as per your needs, now click print.
These are some simple steps that can help you while printing from a wireless printer.